Sunday, January 14, 2007

Thoughts on a Saturday Night.... with help.

This will be random. These are the thoughts coming out of my mind while sitting here high and watching SNL. Here we go.

Talking about the iPhone. I want one. stock went up at Apple, and they're bringing STeve jobs out to talk. 2 billion contacts? It automatically calls your friend when you need a What up what?

IT'll grant you three iWishes. 20 mins battery life.

that was quasi funny.

New Jersey's constitution apparently describes the mentally challenged with the word 'idiots'.

Beckham coming to LA. Apparently it exists. Paris hilton and britney spears were apparently tied for worst-dressed on blackwells list.

Apparently Whitney Houston is on SNL. I don't think that's actually her. She isn't that noisy. It must be an actor, can't really be her. Can't be.

She's having a garage sale. Apparently she needs money, because of bobby b.

she's selling a wind machine. a lexus suv. martble statue of her and bobby b. with their stuff just hanging out.

jello's new wiggle room commercial needs more bill cosby. seriously. that guy is getting old, and we should take advantage of his ageing genius while it's still here on earth.

McDonald's new double cheeseburger commercial is really fucking stupid. I feel like I just got shat on.

apparently jake gyllenhall (sp?) is going to be on Law and Order. they can't say anything until the bump bumps.

Pan's Labyrinth. It looks like a cool movie. Kevin, when you read this tomorrow and can't believe what you wrote, also look up Pan's Labyrinth.

I suddenly have an appreciation for how Golden Words articles are written. Their tone and metre makes soooo much more sense when you're like this.

apparently wheelchair persons are supposed to only date other people in wheelchairs. this is a funny skit.

jake gyllenhall (sp?) is really really good on SNL. He should be on here more often.....

I think John Stewart would be a great SNL host. he'd be amazing.

I just saw the ad for natura cloths. who actually lets their washcloths get that dirty without washing them?

I just saw that fucking McDonald's ad again.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

they're talking about skin density... I didn't know skin could be dense.

I better wrap this up before I close the window accidentally and lose it. I would had to not have this to regret in the morning.

Godspeed!

Comments:
Number of times you used the word "apparently" in the blog entry: 6

:D
 
well, I felt it was a good word at the time.

It apparently summed up my feelings.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?