Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Illegitimacy renewed

Well, I'm back. Again. For the n'th time.

I have waaay too many stories from the road to put in one spot. The leading candidates are:

1) A Sleazy Sudbury night

2) Chasing a pony down a highway

3) Driving 3000 km's in one week..

And more to come. For the time being, just understand that I'm likely going to bitch about the Sens. who have won 3 of their last 4. Two against buffalo. but I'm not happy yet.

Those who are still reading, please leave a note so I know whether or not to bother updating from here on in.

Comments:
Oh, I'm always here. Reading. Watching. Skulking in the bushes outside of your house. Watching you through binoculars.

/stalk stalk stalk
 
Alright, that was a little creepy dude.

do you have me on some RSS I don't know about??
 
Fucking blogger. I sign up for Beta so it loses my comment when I sign in.

I was going to say that I support your decision to prove your continued state of existence, and that I think you should continue to reassure us you're not dead.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?