Monday, June 26, 2006

So apparently I still have a blog....

Having not posted in a little while (ie before the playoffs), it's fun to look at what's changed since then.

1) I still have a job. It's going well. For the most part, I'm not going to talk about work on here because it's not really professional to do that. Plus it sets a dangerous precedent of what I do and don't talk about. Ergo, there will be few if any updates on here about work, other than exciting things about where it'll take me etc.

2) Only about 3 months and a few weeks til the puck drops again! Go Sens!

3) If you speak to Steve Johns, I'm still as delusional as I ever was. He and I shared an epic GO train ride the other day in which we saw a near domestic dispute, a reconciliation, a drag queen (Steve saw him/her, not me), and some crazy middle aged lady who was trying to pick me up because of a faked Irish Accent and my cool hat (The question was asked: "Are you a Cowboy?" "No." ".... are you an Indian?" - I had NO idea how to respond to that.)

4) My brain shut down trying to re-live that last moment. It was stupid beyond belief.

Drop me a line sometime. I'm in Ktown indefinitely.

Comments:
I still haven't come to terms with how RIDICULOUS that GO Train ride was. I'm not sure where "YOU FUCKING WHORE!" followed almost immediately by "sorry, guys, sorry 'bout that!" ranks on my list of all-time most surreal exchanges...but it's high, that's for sure.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?