Sunday, April 02, 2006

Me? Employed? Yes, Mr. President!

So I gots me a job for the fall!

I will be working for Queen's Admission Services as an Admissions Rep. That means I'll travel around to high schools and sell Queen's to students there. I'm looking forward to it for a lot of reasons.

First, it means workin in an office I enjoy working in. I've worked there for four years as a campus tour guide, and last summer fulltime as the summer tour coordinator. The people are awesome (when they're not throwing staplers at me), it's air conditioned, and it's not moving furniture!

Second, I'll get to travel all over the place. Anyone who's hung out with me long enough knows I love to drive as much as I can, and this sounds like it'll be perfect to cure of me of that obsession.

Third, I now have a good reason to stay in Ktown for the summer. This town is sooo much nicer in the summertime than in the fall/winter. The festivals are going to be great, much greater now that I don't have to work at the pub (which I am going to miss.. honestly.)

All in all, I think this job will be a great fit for me!

Comments:
I knew it! You found a way to never leave!
Are you going to occupy the odd position of a Queen's employeee living in the dubious surroundings of the ghetto?
Congrats.
 
Are you going to hang out with Rankine?
 
Face - yes, I'm likely going to live Ghetto for a while, but might eventually move out. And yeah, I like it here. meh!

Gomme - doubtful, considering he's a Kindergarten teacher...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?