Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Odd, isn't it?

Well, I'm another year older now, and I sort of feel it. I'm going to make a few New Year resolutions (in honour of MY new year upcoming!)

1. Not take anything for granted. Especially my friends.

2. Post here more often. I see I get a lot of hits (400 or so in the past month) and so I don't want to let any of my 'readers' down.

3. Be happy with what I've got. I'm living a damned good life. It's about time I acted like it.

4. Discover 'Tact'. A lot of time I hold things in when I should just say them. Sometimes, I say things when I shouldn't. Both just lead to awkwardness down the road.


I could probably find a few more things to put here, but for the time being, I'm going to leave it at that. These cover the major things, and if I can manage to keep these resolutions, I'll be doing pretty damned good!

Comments:
It's all about the timing
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?