Monday, January 09, 2006

Long time coming

Now that exams are over, I guess I have no excuse not to post something here. Everything went as well as I could have hoped for, so I'm not worried at all about my performance (despite QCARD not giving me half of my marks yet).

I'm not really sure what to post today. I'm looking at this last term with excitement and dread. On one hand, I'm finally going to be graduating! Yay!!! On the other hand, I'm going to need to find a career OTHER than being a student. I have no idea where I'll be in a year, but I'm not really worried about it. I've been worrying about this kind of thing too long to let it bug me now.

To wrap up, I want to wish everyone who reads this (Scotty, Greg, Steve-o, Irish Tim, YOU) a happy new year.

I promise I'll think of something more interesting for next time.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?