Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Turkey Weekend - a Retrospective

Now that we're at Wednesday of Thanksgiving week, I like to look back at the weekend that was. Or wasn't.

We'll start off with the bad things. Read an entry or two ago to find out my feelings about technology. It is not without a sense of irony that I type this current entry on the SAME damned laptop. If you never read this, blame Queen's Library Systems and the good folks at Toshiba.

I didn't get nearly as much work done as I needed to this weekend.
The weather sucked.
I'm probably not going to ace this midterm in a few hours.
I'll likely do alright on tonight's midterm.
I haven't started Friday's assignment yet.
The Leafs won a game. Dammit.

Alright, now on to the good stuff.

I got to spend the weekend with my family - always good food and fun times.
The Sens have opened the season 4-0 with wins over Toronto (ahem, TWO wins), Buffalo, and Montreal. W00t!
I got that damned assignment done, and it looked a lot thicker than anyone elses there, so it must be better.
I have found clarity.
The Leafs lost 3 games. Ha!

I need to keep this entry short and sweet and get back to studying. It seems that in Scotty's taking a well-deserved break from blogging every day, my urge to post has gone up immensely. Maybe we are twins after all.... weird.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?