Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Happy Slammiversary!

I somehow missed the one year anniversary of this blog. The only reason I really caught it was that both Scotty and Steve posted about their one-year.

My first post was about the Gaels football team and how they were headed for a certain loss. My second post was in utter amazement about how they actually pulled a win out of their asses. Some things don't change - the Gaels are still screwed this year (despite the fact that they'll make the playoffs).

Let's see what's changed since my first post:

1) I'm in 6th year now, not 5th. Guh.
2) I no longer work for Walhome. (if you don't know, you're not going to)
3) I am no longer in Queen's Bands (I miss it like crazy, but definitely the right call).
4) I work at the Tir Na Nog as a doorman. (SO fun at times).
5) I live with a bunch of second years. weeeeee.
6) I spent a summer NOT doing manual labour - something I was never really good at to begin with.
7) Steve's mom is sexier than ever.
8) The Sens somehow got better while the leafs got worse. w00t.
9) I love the shootout.

That pretty much covers the big items. As always, I'm tryin to increase my reader base so that more people can read the hilarity that is my life. Well, attempted hilarity. As near as I can tell, the only people who read this are Scotty, Steve, Bri, Gab, and Greg. If anyone else does, leave me a comment so I can put a link to your blog on the right hand side. If not that, at least a shoutout.

Sens in 7.

Comments:
This calls for cake. Hope you all brought plates and forks!
 
I read it..it's my job. :)

and you're funnier than the Sunday comics.

-TOG
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?