Sunday, August 14, 2005

EVIL TORGO!!!!

So, I had a dream last night that I was going to be taking some courses next year that I REALLY didn't want to take. In reality, next year is one of the first years I've had in a while where I wont' be re-taking anything at all. Everythign will be new and fresh, and I'm really looking forward to it.

For some reason, I dreamt I had to re-take Orgo. Orgo, for the uninitiated, is Organic Chemistry. The Bane of my existence. It was by far the hardest course I've ever taken here... and I somehow passed (not by much, but I passed). This dream scared me a fair bit. To make matters worse, I'd be retaking it while my sister was in the course. Orgo is not to be toyed with... and I'm not taking some unholy combination of Tog and Orgo... we'll call her Torgo.

And just for the record, Mr. Greenhorn - you're an ass. Fiddledi Dee? Wow. If you're not scotty, and you want to know what this is about, email scott@qv7.net to find out.

Comments:
Do not email me
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?