Sunday, April 17, 2005

Optimism? Hrmm..

Well, I'm feeling a bit better than I did previously. I think I'm going to rescind a few of my earlier ideas, but I'm thinking a bit more clearly than before.

1) I'm not guaranteeing I'm done with Bands. I'm saying it's likely that I am, but if I do return, I'm going to be the biggest drunken lech of all time. It'll be fun to be around and not be in charge again.

I'm not sure why I started numbering this, but I'm not going to continue.

I have an exam in 11 hours, and I'm feeling like I *might* be okay for it. It'll be a race to get all the material in in time, but I've covered half of it in about 7 hours so far, so as long as I can stay productive, I'll be alright! Tuesday's exam, however, will be another story. Oh well.

Wish me luck Greenhorn. You're the only one who reads this.

And for today's token image, a very cool view of Skydome (fuck the Rogers Centre)



It's been an interesting week for a few reasons. I'll get into my Walkhome rant later, as well as my 'broken glasses' rant and my 'damned 303 instructor' rant.

BOOOOORT!

Comments:
Only 1 number? What a dogger.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?