Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Merry Boortmas!!!!

Well, this is my holiday entry. Yes, I know that most of my fellow academics have gone back to their studies while we lucky Queen's folk (and apparently the cow-rapists at Guelph) get another week to sit around and play with our toys. Here is a summary of what I was fortunate to receive:

- A new squash racquet (see previous post to read about demise of previous squash racquet)
- The Lord of the Rings Extended Edition (12 DVD's... w00t!)
- A Digital camera with a disgusting 24X digital zoom. it's bitchin.
- A checkers set with shot glasses as the pieces. I mean, how cool is this??? I played with it at new years (read later) and lost convincingly.
- America, the book by John Stewart. So far, a great read!
- Roger's World by Wayne Scanlan (autographed copy). Also, so far a great read.
- clothes, with a hoodie I really like.

Those were the major big ticket items. Oh yes, I was able to continue a 17 year tradition by getting LEGO. That's right, someone has given me LEGO every year since I was 5 years old. I love that stuff. The Danes really got it right with that one.

I think I'll write a totally seperate entry for my adventures last weekend, as they are deserving of such a space.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?