Friday, November 26, 2004

I am a sucker for hot women in long underwear.

Dinner tonight. Governor General was there. I was expecting something uber fun and spirited with much dancing and smiling of children/serfs/smurfs.

Turns out my illusions were just those; illusions. She's not hotter in real life, and she actually struck me as being really stuck up and bitchy. I broke my drum mallet earlier in the evening, and I still smile at the thought of it breaking in the dinner room, and it smashing her in the head.

Just picture this: the woman who wastes 17 million dollars of Canadian's money every year gets a black eye from a leopard-wearing ops manager who will likely end up working in Petrol sales for the rest of his life. How can you not laugh at that??????

Comments:
That would be awesome.

How the hell did you break the mallet? It's carbon fibre, there should be no way possible for you exert enough pressure on it to break it.
 
But that was a much different incident. A full two-handed slash with a rigid object will break it 99% of the time. The mallet would be way to short and flexible to snap in the same manner
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?