Saturday, October 02, 2004

Oh Gaels... why???

Well, my favorite football team is headed for another season of failure. Not since my first year have I seen a football team as futile as this (excluding pretty much any game against U of T). I'm listening to the broadcast on CFRC, and our kicker even missed the extra point. Who the hell misses the extra point? The guys in the half-time show can make that kick. I wish Sheahan hadn't ridden Denison so much instead of developing the rest of the offensive team (although I can't blame him - Denison is GOD). Oh well.

oh wait, we just got an interception. Apparently York tried the flea flicker and got owned. Oh good. Wait, nevermind. Our offence got stuffed again... I can dream of the good old days.

The real reason I'm writing this is because Steve sent me the link. In all honesty, he's probably the only person that will read this. Steve, you suck. Pearl Jam sucks, the Vikings suck, and the Leafs - oh those goddamned Leafs - well, they suck the most of all. Their sucktitude rivals that of the Varsity Blues for the past 4 years.

Fuck it, I'm done.

Sens in 7 (months or years, take your pick).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?